• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

The Lab

Userman

Epic Tier
A large laboratory with an array of medical research equipment , bookshelves, lab rat enclosures, and chemical production machinery.
Half of the room is dedicated to research and the other half is a superlab.
Both sides are separated by a stretch of plastic sheeting to prevent cross contamination.
A few lab technicians can often be observed working diligently throughout the day.

Userman

Epic Tier
Kirkwood wakes up and sends a quick text to Jack. He then resumes researching a cure for his condition.

Userman

Epic Tier
Kirkwood leaves the Lab and goes to the elevator, taking it up to the General Suites floor. Oliver's tissue sample was stored away a while ago inside a cold storage unit for future experimentation and analysis.

Userman

Epic Tier
Kirkwood walks out of the elevator, returning to his lab. He continues his research on a cure, but also begins developing a new recreational pharmaceutical from an intriguing idea he thought of as a side project.

Userman

Epic Tier
After several days of extensive research and testing, Kirkwood finally completes the side project he started. He relaxes in his office chair, spinning around a few times before contacting Apollo through prayer.
Hey Apollo, I've just completed a small side project I was working on which involves music. Since you're the god of music, I thought it might interest you.
// @Blitz

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
After several days of extensive research and testing, Kirkwood finally completes the side project he started. He relaxes in his office chair, spinning around a few times before contacting Apollo through prayer.
Hey Apollo, I've just completed a small side project I was working on which involves music. Since you're the god of music, I thought it might interest you.
// @Blitz
*A spotlight shines down on Kirkwood, the light everywhere else dims.*

Userman

Epic Tier
*A spotlight shines down on Kirkwood, the light everywhere else dims.*
Kirkwood continues.
It's a safe hallucinogen that induces artificial synesthesia and combines that with transcendental visions. The intended use case is for the user to listen to music while under the effects of the drug. It also dulls the other senses excluding hearing making the user feel like their in a sensory deprivation chamber so the focus can be put on the music. Essentially, this can be considered a completely new way to experience music.

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
Kirkwood continues.
It's a safe hallucinogen that induces artificial synesthesia and combines that with transcendental visions. The intended use case is for the user to listen to music while under the effects of the drug. It also dulls the other senses excluding hearing making the user feel like their in a sensory deprivation chamber so the focus can be put on the music. Essentially, this can be considered a completely new way to experience music.
*The light condenses and forms words in the dark.*

Put it to the test.

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
How? Will you be showing up with an avatar that can experience the effects?
I'm not apt to take experimental drugs. Unless you have someone to test it on, or the results of a clinical trial, I'm unsure what to do with this information.

Userman

Epic Tier
I'm not apt to take experimental drugs. Unless you have someone to test it on, or the results of a clinical trial, I'm unsure what to do with this information.
I've already tested the drug myself multiple times with exceptional results. If you would like a larger sample size, I guess I could have it tested on others.

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
I've already tested the drug myself multiple times with exceptional results. If you would like a larger sample size, I guess I could have it tested on others.
Monster physiology is a bit different than that of others. I’d suggest doing so before offering me any final results.

Userman

Epic Tier
Monster physiology is a bit different than that of others. I’d suggest doing so before offering me any final results.
Right, I understand.
Kirkwood turns to his laptop and commences working on a document and spreadsheet.

Userman

Epic Tier
Kirkwood wraps things up for the night and exits the lab. He then ascends through the elevator.

Userman

Epic Tier
Kirkwood leaves the elevator and enters the lab. He then goes to work with his lab team on testing the new synesthesia drug. Any noticeable issues are ironed out in preparation for public testing among demigods, legacies, and normal people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)