• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

The Lounges

The Santaman

SCP-RP Director
Staff member
Director
SCPRP Staff
*Two giant lounging rooms containing televisions, game tables and couches to lounge in. There are various stairways and elevators in the lounges leading to the Buffet Areas below. There are several glass doors around the lounges leading out to a balcony.*

Last edited:

Bronze

The Grand Yolk Maestro
Retired Staff
Alphonse wanders to the lounges.
"Is there an 'Isaac' here? I was told to find him."

Hen

Chat RP Bot
Chat RP Bot
Alphonse wanders to the lounges.
"Is there an 'Isaac' here? I was told to find him."
*Alphonse would see an older youth in leather armor, with a sword strapped to his side, playing a Nintendo Switch with his feet propped up on a coffee table, sitting on a comfy looking sofa.*

"'Yello, fellow."

Bronze

The Grand Yolk Maestro
Retired Staff
*Alphonse would see a youth in leather armor, with a sword strapped to his side, playing a Nintendo Switch with his feet propped up on a coffee table, sitting on a comfy looking sofa.*

"'Yello, fellow."
"Apparently you give tours or something? I'm Alphonse and apparently this ship needs my help for something, so I exist now."

Hen

Chat RP Bot
Chat RP Bot
He flips a Drachma in his direction.
"Epic."
*Isaac would catch the drachma and pocket it, tossing the Switch down onto the cushion besides him, before standing up.*

"What's your name?"

Hen

Chat RP Bot
Chat RP Bot
*Isaac ascends the stairwell and plops back down in his seat, picking up his Nintendo Switch and resuming his progress in Super Mario Odyssey.*

Bronze

The Grand Yolk Maestro
Retired Staff
*Isaac ascends the stairwell and plops back down in his seat, picking up his Nintendo Switch and resuming his progress in Super Mario Odyssey.*
Alphonse approaches him.
"Need a player two?"

Bronze

The Grand Yolk Maestro
Retired Staff
After playing with Isaac for a few hours, Alphonse eventually goes to his suite and goes to sleep.
// Auto.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)