• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

The Moon Orbiting Reptilidonia

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*Another fragment arrives on a strange planet and immediately finds itself redirected to the moon instead.*

// @Blitz

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*Another fragment arrives on a strange planet and immediately finds itself redirected to the moon instead.*

// @Blitz
*The Chaos King manifests in their favorite, weak-looking form: a masked Asian woman. They proceed to look around.*

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*The Chaos King manifests in their favorite, weak-looking form: a masked Asian woman. They proceed to look around.*
*They find there's no other stars or heavenly bodies in the sky. This moon they're standing on and the planet it's orbiting is all there is. Ahead, they see two beach chairs with powerful entities sitting in them.*

GlaDos2199

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*They find there's no other stars or heavenly bodies in the sky. This moon they're standing on and the planet it's orbiting is all there is. Ahead, they see two beach chairs with powerful entities sitting in them.*
*One of them is a man wearing a Hawaiian shirt and a pair of cargo shorts who is sipping on a glass of high-quality scotch.*

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*She would approach them.*

"How convenient."

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*She would approach them.*

"How convenient."
*The other, who's wearing a far less obnoxious outfit, speaks up.*
"You're welcome to observe, but do not interfere."

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"Hey, you're blocking my view get the fuck out of the way."
*The other, who's wearing a far less obnoxious outfit, speaks up.*
"You're welcome to observe, but do not interfere."
*She would move to the side of the one wearing the Hawaiian shirt.*

"You will not have any view soon if you do not heed my words, Entities."

GlaDos2199

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*She would move to the side of the one wearing the Hawaiian shirt.*

"You will not have any view soon if you do not heed my words, Entities."
"I need more scotch. Pour me some."
*He holds out his glass and a bottle of scotch appears on the ground in front of you. It seems to be a nice high-quality single cask 25-year scotch.*

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*He holds out his glass and a bottle of scotch appears on the ground in front of you. It seems to be a nice high-quality single cask 25-year scotch.*
"I'd just make it for him, but he likes it better when someone pours it."

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*The King summons a shadow copy to serve the whims of the Destruction Entity and pour the scotch into the glass.*

"A being known as Darkseid has began a conquest of the universes. They're stronger than we and I was forced to scatter my body across many weaker forms and escape across the multiverse in order to survive his attack when he came to my turf."

*She points to the one in the hawaiian shirt.*

"At best, he will kill only you and harvest your power before moving on. At worst, however, he will conquer everything and take it from both of you."

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*The King summons a shadow copy to serve the whims of the Destruction Entity and pour the scotch into the glass.*

"A being known as Darkseid has began a conquest of the universes. They're stronger than we and I was forced to scatter my body across many weaker forms and escape across the multiverse in order to survive his attack when he came to my turf."

"At best, he will kill only you and harvest your power before moving on. At worst, however, he will conquer everything and take it from both of you."
"Looks like I'm going to win the bet."
*He sips his drink.*

GlaDos2199

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL

*The man laughs.*

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"I suggest you either find a way to consolidate power in preparation of his arrival and break your limits, hide, or form some alliances with the others. Neither of you can stop him as you are."
"I'll gladly give Ayin up if he spares the Reptilidons."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)