• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

The Multiversal Messenger

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*The Chaos King's fragment emerges in a new universe.*
*As soon as he does, he feels an arm around his shoulders.*
"Nice to meet ya, Dennis Klinven."
*He shakes with his other hand, not letting his embrace go. CK can tell this is a very powerful entity.*

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*As soon as he does, he feels an arm around his shoulders.*
"Nice to meet ya, Dennis Klinven."
*He shakes with his other hand, not letting his embrace go. CK can tell this is a very powerful entity.*
"Introductions are inconsequential. Show me to Destruction."

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"Introductions are inconsequential. Show me to Destruction."
"Ah, don't be like that. How about a nice boat ride through the cosmos first. Maybe roast some Pinzarians on a sun? Actually, I know this great little place in Universe 554 that has the best mutton chops you've ever sunk your chops into."

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"Ah, don't be like that. How about a nice boat ride through the cosmos first. Maybe roast some Pinzarians on a sun? Actually, I know this great little place in Universe 554 that has the best mutton chops you've ever sunk your chops into."
"I have no time for this. Darkseid's conquest will spread to this universe and you will be nothing but an afterthought unless measures are taken."

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"I have no time for this. Darkseid's conquest will spread to this universe and you will be nothing but an afterthought unless measures are taken."
"Yeah I heard about Darkseid. Real sour puss that one. Can't wait to see some Parademons swarm the Pokemon one."

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"What the fuck are you?"
*He instantly find himself in an old 1920's dance club full of dancing Dennis Klinvens with swing music being played by a band of more Dennis Klinvens.*
"Listen bucko, we need to talk about that upside down smile of yours. You know frowning causes wrinkles, right?"
*Their face wrinkles up like a pruny finger.*

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*He instantly find himself in an old 1920's dance club full of dancing Dennis Klinvens with swing music being played by a band of more Dennis Klinvens.*
"Listen bucko, we need to talk about that upside down smile of yours. You know frowning causes wrinkles, right?"
*Their face wrinkles up like a pruny finger.*
*The Chaos King's arm turns into a blade of shadow and impales Dennis Klinven in the chest.*

"Stop that."

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*The Chaos King's arm turns into a blade of shadow and impales Dennis Klinven in the chest.*

"Stop that."
*CK's face goes back to normal and the crowd starts to boo.*
"Wow, that's rude."

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*CK's face goes back to normal and the crowd starts to boo.*
"Wow, that's rude."
"I am above mannerisms. Are you going to provide me assistance or not, Dennis Klinven?"

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"I am above mannerisms. Are you going to provide me assistance or not, Dennis Klinven?"
*Chaos King finds himself in a baseball stadium holding a hot dog as 2 teams of Dennis Klinvens play for a stadium full of thousands of more Klinvens.*
"Don't worry, I'll be sure to show the 'New Gods' a good time when they stop by."

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*Chaos King finds himself in a baseball stadium holding a hot dog as 2 teams of Dennis Klinvens play for a stadium full of thousands of more Klinvens.*
"Don't worry, I'll be sure to show the 'New Gods' a good time when they stop by."
"You will fight them?"

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"Let me know if you see a New God on a glowy chair. I could use some new furniture."
*He makes a clicking sound with his mouth as the home run ball hits you in the forehead, exploding into confetti that sends him out of the universe.*

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"Let me know if you see a New God on a glowy chair. I could use some new furniture."
*He makes a clicking sound with his mouth as the home run ball hits you in the forehead, exploding into confetti that sends him out of the universe.*
*The Chaos King's fragment regroups with some of the others that finished their warnings and reforms partially.*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)