• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

The Nemesis Cabin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meagher

God Tier
*Niall enters, locks the door behind himself, does his nightly routine, and lays down on his bed sleeping.*

Meagher

God Tier
*Niall would wake up and do his morning routine. He grabs his pocket flashlight, long dagger, scabbard, and dream journal/pencil and heads out, locking the door behind himself.*

Meagher

God Tier
*Monti walks up the steps with Rose and knocks on the door*
// @Meagher
*No response.*
*Rose walks up with him, looking around at the outside decor of the cabin.*
There is a broken wheel over the door, resembling Pac-Man. There are torches lighting up the place on the outside, allowing all to see its glory. The cabin itself is made out of wood, and it looks like a cleaner and more well-polished version of the Hermes cabin. There are a few windows, though it's hard to tell what is inside by looking through them from the outside.

Meagher

God Tier
*Niall enters, locks the door behind himself, does his nightly routine, and lays down on his bed contemplating.*

Meagher

God Tier
*Niall prays to Nemesis.*
'I'm almost done with my training mother. I've become stronger, faster, and I've improved my swordsmanship even further now. I want to know what your thoughts are of my improvement and if I'm ready yet.'
// @Bronze ICly I've been training for about a week and a half now with each one getting more intense, along with using heavy armor as well.

Bronze

Mega Tier
Retired Staff
*Niall prays to Nemesis.*
'I'm almost done with my training mother. I've become stronger, faster, and I've improved my swordsmanship even further now. I want to know what your thoughts are of my improvement and if I'm ready yet.'
// @Bronze ICly I've been training for about a week and a half now with each one getting more intense, along with using heavy armor as well.
nothing happens.

Meagher

God Tier
*Niall would wake up and do his morning routine. He grabs his pocket flashlight, long dagger, scabbard, water bottle, and dream journal/pencil and heads out, locking the door behind himself.*

Meagher

God Tier
*Niall enters the cabin, locking the door behind himself. He stands up straight, seeming pissed off.*
"****"
*Niall punches the wall, hard, but not hard enough to break it or his hand. He stomps around before going upstairs. As he goes up the stairs he spots the small blood stain he made when falling down the stairs going into his coma. He goes back down to the bathroom to reflect on the giant purple mark he has on his back and the scars he has on his leg from his last quest. Niall goes over to his bed, sitting down, planting his face in the palm of his hands out of frustration and slight confusion.*

Meagher

God Tier
*Niall gets up, letting out a deep sigh. He exits the cabin and sits on the porch. He sees the green chaos and heads towards it with his flashlight in hand.*

Meagher

God Tier
*Niall enters, locks the door behind himself and does his nightly routine. He then lays down on his bed, contemplating, then sleeping.*

Meagher

God Tier
*Niall wakes up stretching. He does his morning routine, grabs his stuff, and heads to the pavilion.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)