• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

The Nemesis Cabin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meagher

God Tier
*Niall wakes up from his nap and exits, putting new batteries in his flashlight. He leaves and heads out locking the door behind himself.*

Meagher

God Tier
*Niall, desperately gets on his knee in front of the stone balance statue and prays to Nemesis.*
Please Mom, I want to know my destiny. I will offer you anything, please, I need to know.
// @Bronze

Meagher

God Tier
*Niall enters the cabin and closes the door behind himself. He stabs himself infront of the statue in the abdomen with his long dagger in an attempt to kill himself.*

Last edited:

Edgeupps

Edge Tier
Retired Staff
*He sees the body of Niall laying sideways on the floor, a pool of blood surrounds him.*
Octavius would look at the body, releasing his grasp on the rapier. He kept a straight face though on the inside he was torn apart, this was one of the men who helped save him, but he also betrayed him. He was unsure how to feel though the sight of this body was easy to handle compared to the others. He'd approach it.

Meagher

God Tier
Octavius would look at the body, releasing his grasp on the rapier. He kept a straight face though on the inside he was torn apart, this was one of the men who helped save him, but he also betrayed him. He was unsure how to feel though the sight of this body was easy to handle compared to the others. He'd approach it.
*As he'd approach closer, he sees a large stone statue of balancing scales in front of Niall. There would be a long dagger halfway penetrated into his abdomen, hand still gripped slightly around it.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)