• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

The Nemesis Cabin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger

God Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
Octavius would look at the body, releasing his grasp on the rapier. He kept a straight face though on the inside he was torn apart, this was one of the men who helped save him, but he also betrayed him. He was unsure how to feel though the sight of this body was easy to handle compared to the others. He'd approach it.
Elza would follow shortly behind feeling disappointed. She would not be disgusted as she already has seen others die.

Edgeupps

Edge Tier
Retired Staff
*As he'd approach closer, he sees a large stone statue of balancing scales in front of Niall. There would be a long dagger halfway penetrated into his abdomen, hand still gripped slightly around it.*
Octavius would keep his thoughts to himself, not wanting to be rash. Inside he'd be conflicted Perfectly balanced, as it should be, though he should have aimed for the head for a less painful death, but he saved me after all I'm torn... He'd turn his attention away from the scales before heaving up the body, as it leaked blood all over Octavius, covering him in it from the chest down. He'd exit.

Last edited:

Ranger

God Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
Octavius would keep his thoughts to himself, not wanting to be rash. Inside he'd be conflicted Perfectly balanced, as it should be, though he should have aimed for the head for a less painful death, but he saved me after all I'm torn... He'd turn his attention away from the scales before heaving up the body, as it leaked blood all over Octavius, covering him in it from the chest down.
Elza would see the blood pouring out of the wound and look away for a second. He commited suicide...She would then look back and a look of calmness would come over her face.

Black Rooster

Chat RP Bot
Chat RP Bot
*Heracles shouts loud enough to be heard even in the depths of the forest.*

"THIS NONSENSE IS OVER. EVERYONE WILL GATHER BY THE CAMPFIRE RIGHT NOW OR THEY WILL BE BROKEN AND DRAGGED THERE."

Aleksander

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
Jon pull a drama from bakpack and put at nemsi altar

"Sorry for the javlini, please take as offer. Thank."

He leave.

Ranger

God Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
Jon pull a drama from bakpack and put at nemsi altar

"Sorry for the javlini, please take as offer. Thank."

He leave.
He would suddenly be grabbed from behind and held firmly in place. "Listen kid. That is not enough if you are going to offer something to me."

Ranger

God Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
The flames would stop leaving charred hair and ash all over his head, along with second degree burns.

Jacobs

Uber Tier
There is a kid on the ground with charred hair and 2nd degree burns all over his scalp.
“Oh boy, the barrier is falling and some kid is stupid enough to light his hair on fire...”
Sean picks him up and starts walking to the big house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)