• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

The Strawberry Fields

Moxie

Retired to the Basement Staff
Retired Staff
*Apollo, being the God of Truth, can tell that she's not lying about most of this.*

"What the fuck?"
"He is very powerful, and with each universe he conquers the more powerful he gets and his forces grow. That's why we're finding heroes to stop his efforts."

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"He is very powerful, and with each universe he conquers the more powerful he gets and his forces grow. That's why we're finding heroes to stop his efforts."
"Yeah, well- Who're you supposed to be again?"

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"A planet called New Genesis. Though I don't expect you to know of it, as it's in another Universe, unless you are aware of the multiple Universes that exist."
*Apollo wonders if there's something interfering with the ol' truth senses.*

"And you came here with what proof of these outrageous claims?"

Moxie

Retired Staff
*Apollo wonders if there's something interfering with the ol' truth senses.*

"And you came here with what proof of these outrageous claims?"
"I can show you how we travel to different Universes."

Moxie

Retired Staff
“Alright then, show us.”
"You guys may want to cover your ears."
*She looks to the demigods before picking up her Mother Box, giving them a chance to shield their ears and looks to her Mother box.*
"Mother box, could you please open a boom tube home?"

// @Nic Saw you looking at the thread, so didn't know if you wanted to emote for it or not.

Harris Press

Turbo Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
*She looks to the demigods before picking up her Mother Box, giving them a chance to shield their ears and looks to her Mother box.*

// @Nic Saw you looking at the thread, so didn't know if you wanted to emote for it or not.
Ari covers his ears with his hands

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL

"Highfather does not allow your tour group."

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"I do not intend on bringing them through, but I understand. Could you open one to a random Universe instead?"
*An extremely loud boom echoes, hurting Jon and Ari's sensitive demigod ears as the tube opens to what appears to be an alien planet.*

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*An extremely loud boom echoes, hurting Jon and Ari's sensitive demigod ears as the tube opens to what appears to be an alien planet.*
"I.. need to tell father about this."

*Apollo would contact Zeus and request his immediate presence.*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)