• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Tikigamers vs Area-51

Lawner

Super Admin
Staff member
Super Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
"Are you going to contact your alien friends?"
"I'm....not an alien. Nor do I have any contacts. The only friendly person I have met is some people I met at some Camp, before I was teleported and arrested."

The Anchorman

SCP-RP Director
Staff member
Director
SCPRP Staff
"I'm....not an alien. Nor do I have any contacts. The only friendly person I have met is some people I met at some Camp, before I was Teleported and arrested."
"You're not an alien? Then why were you in Area 51?"

Lawner

Super Admin
Staff member
Super Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
"You're not an alien? Then why were you in Area 51?"
"Well its a long story. But in short terms, I was taken to this camp for "special people" with special powers after being teleported out of a prison. I think I was called a Demi....God! That's right. Yeah so Police had a tracker on me, so I got teleported out in the middle of no where, and got arrested again by the police. So essentially the government thinks I have some crazy teleporter powers even though that isn't the case."

The Anchorman

SCP-RP Director
Staff member
Director
SCPRP Staff
"Well its a long story. But in short terms, I was taken to this camp for "special people" with special powers after being teleported out of a prison. I think I was called a Demi....God! That's right. Yeah so Police had a tracker on me, so I got teleported out in the middle of no where, and got arrested again by the police. So essentially the government thinks I have some crazy teleporter powers even though that isn't the case."
"Oh, I see. I am also a Demigod. Who is your parent?"

The Anchorman

SCP-RP Director
Staff member
Director
SCPRP Staff
"Oh...well I don't know. I haven't had any signs besides recently where you healed me. It felt, like, right."
"I apologize, but I don't swing that way."

*Mac stands up, stretching.*

"Well, I suppose I will have to put in effort to get us back to Hawaii."

Lawner

Super Admin
Staff member
Super Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
"I apologize, but I don't swing that way."

*Mac stands up, stretching.*

"Well, I suppose I will have to put in effort to get us back to Hawaii."
"That's not what I meant, but alright. And I'll start following ya, and help ya out if you need it."
*Evan follows him.*

// autopilot.

Last edited:

The Anchorman

SCP-RP Director
Staff member
Director
SCPRP Staff
"That's not what I meant, but alright. And I'll start following ya, and help ya out if you need it."
*Evan follows him.*

// autopilot.
*After getting some rest, Mac informs Evan that he's going to warp them both to the Hawaiian camp, but doing so will leave him basically out of commission for a few days, and that he'll probably need help taking care of himself. After explaining, they both disappear, heading back to the Hawaiian camp to meet up with the others.*

*And that's the end of the Tikigamers vs. Area 51.*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)