• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Tohru The Tiger Taker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc Landuke

Philosopher Extraordinaire
*The plane lands, assuming Tohru did his Tohru things mid-flight.*
*They grab their stuff and go to the car Valmont left for them in the airport. Ratso tells the cab driver to take them to where they are going to stay*

Last edited by a moderator:

Marc Landuke

Philosopher Extraordinaire
*It's open in a few hours.*
*Ratso puts away his PDA and would put his stuff in his room once the cab stops by their lodgings. He would prepare to head over there*
// Yea I'm gonna sleep soon so can we continue this tommorow?

The Anchorman

SCP-RP Director
Staff member
Director
SCPRP Staff
*Ratso puts away his PDA and would put his stuff in his room once the cab stops by their lodgings. He would prepare to head over there*
// Yea I'm gonna sleep soon so can we continue this tommorow?
*Tohru waits patiently for the museum to open, determined to begin the investigation tonight. There ain't no rest for the Tohru.*

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*Tohru leaves, heading to the museum without a second glance at Ratso.*
*He arrives, finding there's not a lot of people here in the crack of dawn. The local population stare in wonder as they've never seen the planet Jupiter walking around on 2 legs before.*

The Anchorman

SCP-RP Director
Staff member
Director
SCPRP Staff
*He arrives, finding there's not a lot of people here in the crack of dawn. The local population stare in wonder as they've never seen the planet Jupiter walking around in 2 legs before.*
*Jupiter rolls on by. He enters the museum and walks around, searching for the talisman while attempting to appear as casual as a perfect specimen like him is able, taking his time so as not to draw unnecessary attention to his mass.*

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*Jupiter rolls on by. He enters the museum and walks around, searching for the talisman while attempting to appear as casual as a perfect specimen like him is able, taking his time so as not to draw unnecessary attention to his mass.*
*He's drawing attention whether he wants to or not. Eventually, in a hall full of other stone art pieces, he finds it in a display case.*

PredatorNC

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
*Ah South Africa, where Nelson Mandela is both alive and dead according to our god emperor.*

The Anchorman

SCP-RP Director
Staff member
Director
SCPRP Staff
*He's drawing attention whether he wants to or not. Eventually, in a hall full of other stone art pieces, he finds it in a display case.*
*Ah South Africa, where Nelson Mandela is both alive and dead according to our god emperor.*
*Tohru takes note of it and its location before moving on. He wanders about the museum for about 15 more minutes, observing other exhibits before leaving. Once away from prying ears, he uses his Dark Hand provided phone to call Valmont. When Valmont answers, he speaks.*

"I've located the talisman. I can retrieve it tonight, but it will not be quiet."

PredatorNC

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
*Tohru takes note of it and its location before moving on. He wanders about the museum for about 15 more minutes, observing other exhibits before leaving. Once away from prying ears, he uses his Dark Hand provided phone to call Valmont. When Valmont answers, he speaks.*

"I've located the talisman. I can retrieve it tonight, but it will not be quiet."
"I will see about keeping the police busy. Our contacts here in South Africa that actually matter won't be touched of course. The police will be very interested in one Mr. Ralph Stanfield and some of his operations. That should give you enough time to get it and go. There is no way any officer worth there badge would pass up an opportunity to take him down in this town. It is a 15 minute drive from the museum to the airport. I will have a driver ready for you across the street and around the corner from the museum, near the Cape Town Hollow Boutique. The security outside the museum such as the Consulates nearby shall be properly motivate to ignore you. I suggest getting Ratso in the Jet before you do anything."

The Anchorman

SCP-RP Director
Staff member
Director
SCPRP Staff
"I will see about keeping the police busy. Our contacts here in South Africa that actually matter won't be touched of course. The police will be very interested in one Mr. Ralph Stanfield and some of his operations. That should give you enough time to get it and go. There is no way any officer worth there badge would pass up an opportunity to take him down in this town. It is a 15 minute drive from the museum to the airport. I will have a driver ready for you across the street and around the corner from the museum, near the Cape Town Hollow Boutique. The security outside the museum such as the Consulates nearby shall be properly motivate to ignore you. I suggest getting Ratso in the Jet before you do anything."
"ETA?"

PredatorNC

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
"Understood. I will be ready."
*Valmont sees that Tohru has responded. He pauses his research and gets the cops on his payroll to get all the preparation ready about this huge drug sell that's going down with Ralph Stanfield personally in attendance. This is the big one.*

The Anchorman

SCP-RP Director
Staff member
Director
SCPRP Staff
*Valmont sees that Tohru has responded. He pauses his research and gets the cops on his payroll to get all the preparation ready about this huge drug sell that's going down with Ralph Stanfield personally in attendance. This is the big one.*
*Tohru hangs up. He returns to his and Ratso's room, grabbing Ratso and all of their shit, taking them to the jet and tossing them on-board before returning to their room, waiting. He leaves before 2 AM so that he arrives at the museum on time. Tohru is always on time.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)