• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Toxicity's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opal

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
+support

I've never seen you angry and you seem to know all the rules pretty well.

Soles

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
-Neutral
I can't recall if I've ever had any notable interactions with you, could be wrong though.

Shephard

Well-Known
ULTRA MEGA USER
+Support.
in the time I’ve gotten to know you clearly seem aware of the rules, as well as just being a calm and understanding person and knowing what to do and when to do it.

Toxicity

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
-Neutral
I can't recall if I've ever had any notable interactions with you, could be wrong though.
it's basically my same situation with Orphan. I mainly played CI when it was around.
Yes, we've talked for a bit on ts but its usually whenever you decide to get on the server. which makes our interactions short and not very memorable.

Grognak

Active
+Support
Lasted almost 2 weeks as CI commander! Seriously though, he stepped up to the challenge as CI Commander. Knows the rules, calm, and collected. He definitely would be a great addition to the staff team.

Conti

Community Exorcist
+ support for the amount of time ive known vargas, he's a pretty laid back guy, chill, funny, etc. I have a good feeling he'd be an amazing staff member.

Communist Superpowers

Ultra Tier
The network of black sleeper agents within the staff team must expand.
You're a pretty intelligent person who isn't afraid to ask others for help. Chill/Lax, and unbiased. You are also able to stay cool and calmly voice yourself even when people are being cunts.

You tend to also be a voice of reason when people are arguing.

Overall, big brain black man.
+Support

Martell

Head of Staff
Staff member
Head of Staff
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
Accepted/Locked

A sector+ will contact you for your interview when ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)