• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

UDA-001 'Flesh Baby'

Pownage

Expert Tier
Patron
Clearance Level: 4
Anomaly #: UDA-001
Object Class: Keter

======================================================

<Level [4] Clearance required to proceed…>
<Validation clearance…>
<Clearance Validated.>

<Welcome, Authorised User>

UDA-001
Nickname
: Flesh Baby
Current Location: Currently one inactive instance is kept within Site-19

Description: UDA-001 is a large 'infant shaped' organism with multiple appendages and limbs.

The strength of the appendages allows UDA-001 to attack and subdue humans, animals or any moving organisms with relative ease.

The intelligence of UDA-001 is believed to be quite higher than what is visibly seen, as UDA-001 employs many lulling tactics as well as attempting to sabotage its Containment Chamber. It is currently believed UDA-001 instances will employ this strategy in an effort to appear benign.

UDA-001 has an abnormal Circulatory & Nervous system. It is currently hypothesized that the Circulatory & Nervous system is within the inner core of the UDA-001 Instances, with the exterior mass providing a 'protective layer'

Despite having a Nervous System UDA-001 (from the information we have currently) has no 'brain' this is likely attributed to its own Biology.

UDA-001 has an inherent lack of organs, although it has a stomach cavity through which it likely assimilates and liquifies the materials it consumes to increase its mass.

Because of its lack of organs, UDA-001 has no heart or lungs,
therefore it has no visible blood pressure, pulse, respiratory rate or oxygen saturation.

UDA-001 shows high resistance to tranquillizers and has a high tolerance to physical punishment. Electrical based 'Tasers' cause UDA-001 to spasm and are (as of current) considered the best way of subduing UDA-001 instances.

UDA-001 Instances do not appear to decay and go into their 'lulling' state in periods of inactivity.

Tests are ongoing to determine a safe method of keeping UDA-001 Instances alive when reducing their size.

Log of UDA-001 Reports

UDA-001 Anatomy Report
UDA-001 Testing Log (M.Vanhorn)

UDA-001 Incident and Analysis Report

Last edited:

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
// I like the effort, but I specifically told you NOT to make an SCP document for it.

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL

Clearance Level: 4
Anomaly #: UDA-001
Object Class: Keter

<Level [4] Clearance required to proceed…>
<Validation clearance…>
<Clearance Validated.>

<Welcome, Authorised User>

UDA-001
Nickname
: Flesh Baby
Current Location: Currently one inactive instance is kept within Site-19

Special Containment Procedures: UDA-001 instances are to be kept within a high security Chamber, along with reinforced blast doors, reinforced ventilation ducts and have a compliment of automated turrets that can discharge electrical currents.
The temperature of the room must be kept moderate at all times.
Instances requires the basic necessities of food and water, this will increase its mass over-time and will eventually require in the UDA-001 instance being reduced in its mass through force.

Description: UDA-001 is a large 'infant shaped' organism with multiple appendages and limbs.

The strength of the appendages allows UDA-001 to attack and subdue humans, animals or any moving organisms with relative ease.

The intelligence of UDA-001 is believed to be quite higher than what is visibly seen, as UDA-001 employs many lulling tactics as well as attempting to sabotage its Containment Chamber. It is currently believed UDA-001 instances will employ this strategy in an effort to appear benign.

UDA-001 has an abnormal Circulatory & Nervous system. It is currently hypothesized that the Circulatory & Nervous system is within the inner core of the UDA-001 Instances, with the exterior mass providing a 'protective layer'

Despite having a Nervous System UDA-001 (from the information we have currently) has no 'brain' this is likely attributed to its own Biology.

UDA-001 has an inherent lack of organs, although it has a stomach cavity through which it likely assimilates and liquifies the materials it consumes to increase its mass.

Because of its lack of organs, UDA-001 has no heart or lungs,
therefore it has no visible blood pressure, pulse, respiratory rate or oxygen saturation.

UDA-001 shows high resistance to tranquillizers and has a high tolerance to physical punishment. Electrical based 'Tasers' cause UDA-001 to spasm and are (as of current) considered the best way of subduing UDA-001 instances.

UDA-001 Instances do not appear to decay and go into their 'lulling' state in periods of inactivity.

// @Fubar in Whiteface anything missed or changes to clearance level / classification lemme know

*UDA-001 is given SCP Classification and transferred out of the UDA Branch for containment.*
// Really not happy about this

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*UDA-001 is given SCP Classification and transferred out of the UDA Branch for containment.*
*Command overrides as RAISA processes the request, scheduling for UDA-001's termination as it is deemed non-anomalous being a magical construct.*

Captain Fubar

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Mod
//And that could be done without writing an SCP File on it. Now that one's been made, there's no IC reason for your branch to exist.
// it's just a regular file you TOLD me to write a document on it just don't classify it as euclid, safe, keter. You always say to document things so I decided to do it for this. I have mentioned this multiple times in your room and you have not said anything. I already explained to you how ADRIA was supposed to work so I don't see why this is a problem now

Lore

Uber Tier
*Command overrides as RAISA processes the request, scheduling for UDA-001's termination as it is deemed non-anomalous being a magical construct.*
*As it is being transported, it would attack the Foundation and attempt to break containment. Chances are several Foundation employees are killed and it breaks out of the containment before quickly being recontained.*

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
// it's just a regular file you TOLD me to write a document on it just don't classify it as euclid, safe, keter. You always say to document things so I decided to do it for this. I have mentioned this multiple times in your room and you have not said anything. I already explained to you how ADRIA was supposed to work so I don't see why this is a problem now
//What do you think SCP stands for?

Special Containment Procedures:

Captain Fubar

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Mod
//What do you think SCP stands for?
// then it literally could have been voided and fixed in 3 seconds. This branch is part of SCP regardless so why not just have it listed. i don't even know why it had to be transferred REGARDLESS considering it was already safely contained

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
// then it literally could have been voided and fixed in 3 seconds. This branch is part of SCP regardless so why not just have it listed. i don't even know why it had to be transferred REGARDLESS considering it was already safely contained
//To remind you and the other people who probably aren't informed,

Your branch is responsible for long term research of anomalies that require extensive study to be properly understood or contained.

Being an "Uncategorized Anomaly" gave you a myriad of freedoms like the Ethic Committee not busting your balls while you sat there tazing a baby.

It was also meant to allow research RP on anomalies captured in Chat RP without them being SCPs. The reason I do not want them being SCPs is because I do not want to assign something SCP-XXX then have an SCP-XXX added to the wiki that's different because that would be confusing and stupid. That's why I attempted to make it abundantly clear NOT to write an SCP Document and just to write a basic description of what it is, what it does and what tests you've done.

SCP stands for Special Containment Procedures. Once you have those, the anomaly becomes an SCP and your branch isn't needed because you've essentially said "This is how we handle it, another research team can take over now or we can lock it up."

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*As it is being transported, it would attack the Foundation and attempt to break containment. Chances are several Foundation employees are killed and it breaks out of the containment before quickly being recontained.*
*It wasn't transferred because it was overridden.*

Pownage

Expert Tier
Patron
// I changed it to exclude making it an SCP and instead just has details along with any reports we've had with it, in-so-far. Is that better?

Captain Fubar

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Mod
// I changed it to exclude making it an SCP and instead just has details along with any reports we've had with it, in-so-far. Is that better?
// no I talked to nic and it was too late, just do the small writeup on the printer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)