• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

xddodes Member Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

xddodes

Forum Rookie
1. In-game name: Senior Officer Mathews
2. Teamspeak name: Mr Mathews
3. Steam name zand ID: xddodes (STEAM_0:0:442737137)
4. What Concordia server(s) do you play on?: SCP Serious RP
5. Tell us about yourself (150 Words Minimum): I have been playing on Concordia Gaming Scp Rp for 2 weeks now I am an SSO on the server usually and working to become a Patrol Sergeant. I have known about this server for about 2 years but I didn't decide to play on it till now. But now I find that this server is actually pretty cool and I like playing on it often. I am a Freshman in High school. I have been a huge fan of the Scp Foundation for around 3 years now. Personally, 096 is my favorite scp by far. I like to work with computers and I also built my own. I live on the east coast of the united states in the state of virginia. A fun fact about me is that I have tons of food allergies. My spirit animal is monkey. My favorite game is minecraft because of the creepers.
6. Why do you want to be a member of Concordia?: I play on this server often when I have time so I figure I should become a member now.
7. Who referred you (optional)?: Super Admin Corp
8. Approximate play time on Concordia game servers: Around 52 hours now
9. What came first, Ranch or Cool Ranch?: Cool Ranch?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)