• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

XYZ-020 "Coffee Creature"

Soles

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff

Clearance Level: 4
Anomaly #: XYZ-020
Object Class: Euclid
======================================================
<Level [4] Clearance required to proceed…>
<Validation clearance…>
<Clearance Validated.>

<Welcome, Authorized User>
======================================================

XYZ-020
Nickname: Coffee Creature
Date of Discovery: [9/23/2018]
Discovered by: Dr. Jacob Checks, Research Supervisor
Current Location: The Vault

Description:
XYZ-020 is a sentient humanoid coffee creature that was formed from a pile of ground up coffee that sat in the corner of the LCZ Testing Chamber for over a week that has an extreme obsession with coffee. It speaks English, the entity feels solid and warm and it is made up of coffee. It calls itself Sir Coffeeington the First. XYZ-020 is also able to attach itself back together, it can re-attach any of its limbs including the head. When XYZ-020 consumes coffee it grows in size. XYZ-020 does not eat nor does it sleep. XYZ-020's purpose in life is to become one with coffee.

- When asked about how it knows how to speak English, the creature responded with “I speak the language of life, as well as cocaine and coffee. Also the language of Spanish”
- When asked about if it needs to breathe or eat or any other basic needs it responded with, “I breathe cocaine, and don't need to eat...ever"
- When asked about where it came from, it said, “There was a pile of ground of coffee sitting in that corner (In LCZ Testing Chambers) for about a week and just rose from the pile”
- When consuming coffee it grows in height, one cup of coffee from SCP-294 made it grow 4-5 inches from 3-6 inches tall
- Creature is composed of coffee and possibly cocaine?
- It initially shared many similar physical attributes to that of SCP-1370, such as height, strength, movement capabilities and mass (All of which has been improved due to ingestion of coffee)
- He has stated his goal is to “grow” and to “live”
- Currently he’s light enough to be picked up
- Has not shown to emit any diseases or airborne type viruses
- If a limb falls off from the creature, it can just re-attach it as observed when Class D personnel threw the creature against the wall, and it's leg fell off

Last edited:

Martell

Head of Staff
Staff member
Head of Staff
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
"What...? Where did this come from?"
- October

Kowalski

Active
Retired Staff
I believe a full investigation of the LCZ testing chamber is in order. We must figure out eactly how this anomaly came to be.

-Manager Speirs

Soles

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
//I’d love to explain if someone would give me access to this level 4 document
@Harris Press

Last edited:

Defron

Expert Tier
That was unexpected, the coffee came in contact with XYZ-019, nothing happened so it was poured out in a corner of the testing chambers. I expected it to dissipate after some days but this ended up happening instead..
-Dr. Peterson

Lore

Turbo Tier
That was unexpected, the coffee came in contact with XYZ-019, nothing happened so it was poured out in a corner of the testing chambers. I expected it to dissipate after some days but this ended up happening instead..
-Dr. Peterson
// Shouldn't this be XYZ-019-1 or something like that then?

Kelta

Super Admin
Staff member
Super Admin
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
I'll just attach my notes from questioning the creature and observations;
- When asked about how it knows how to speak English, the creature responded with “I speak the language of life, as well as cocaine and coffee. Also the language of Spanish”
- When asked about if it needs to breathe or eat or any other basic needs it responded with, “I breathe cocaine, and don't need to eat...ever"
- When asked about where it came from, it said, “There was a pile of ground of coffee sitting in that corner (In LCZ Testing Chambers) for about a week and just rose from the pile”
- When consuming coffee it grows in height, one cup of coffee from SCP-294 made it grow 4-5 inches from 3-6 inches tall
- It initially shared many similar physical attributes to that of SCP-1370, such as height, strength, movement capabilities and mass (All of which has been improved due to ingestion of coffee)
- If a limb falls off from the creature, it can just re-attach it as observed when Class D personnel threw the creature against the wall, and it's leg fell off
- Baker

Windows

Ultra Tier
I'll just attach my notes from questioning the creature and observations;
- Baker
// okay so a columbian?

Last edited:

Kowalski

Active
Retired Staff
-Dr. Peterson
I see, the case is closed then. You just lack any sort of common sense sometimes. Good work, doctor.

-Manager Speirs

Defron

Expert Tier
I see, the case is closed then. You just lack any sort of common sense sometimes. Good work, doctor.

-Manager Speirs
A accident is what helped us discover antibiotics, this worked out for the best since now we know the ability of XYZ-019.

// in my defense I was rushing because it was getting late, and you were there watching on the camera too.

Obtuse Noose

Expert Tier
Ok... Two things, 1. Does this thing have the ability or intentions to kill us? 2. Does this mean we need to remove our coffee Off-Area?

-Arkan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)