• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Yet Another Hub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
Corp awakens with his wounds healed.

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
Corp tries to stand up and look around the room
*He makes it onto his feet without incident. He's in a small medbay with 2 other beds, an operating table, a counter and some cabinets. There's also a door.*

Corp

Super Admin
Staff member
Super Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
*He makes it onto his feet without incident. He's in a small medbay with 2 other beds, an operating table, a counter and some cabinets. There's also a door.*
Corp moves over towards the operating table and counter, inspecting anything on them

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
Corp moves over towards the operating table and counter, inspecting anything on them
*He finds the serpent stamp on the table. Beyond that, there's only basic medical supplies.*

Corp

Super Admin
Staff member
Super Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
*He finds the serpent stamp on the table. Beyond that, there's only basic medical supplies.*
Corp moves over to the cabinets and tries to open them, inspecting whats inside

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
Corp moves over to the cabinets and tries to open them, inspecting whats inside
*He finds some operating and medical equipment like bonesaws and syringes.*

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
He closes the cabinets, then goes over tries to open the door
*It opens, revealing a large room full of bookshelves. In the center, a person is writing vigorously in a book.*

Corp

Super Admin
Staff member
Super Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
*It opens, revealing a large room full of bookshelves. In the center, a person is writing vigorously in a book.*
Corp takes a few steps into the room
"Hello?"

Corp

Super Admin
Staff member
Super Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
*The person doesn't acknowledge him as they continue to write.*
Corp continues into the room, a couple metres infront of the desk and says a bit louder
“Hello?”

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
Corp continues into the room, a couple metres infront of the desk and says a bit louder
“Hello?”
"Beat it, kid. I'm busy."
*He breezes through the pages, writing like a madman.*

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
“Why am I here?”
"I don't know."
*He closes the book and pushes it aside before pulling a new, blank one out of nowhere and starts writing on the first page.*

Corp

Super Admin
Staff member
Super Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
"I don't know."
*He closes the book and pushes it aside before pulling a new, blank one out of nowhere and starts writing on the first page.*
“Where am I then?”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)