• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Yugains: Synchro City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orphan

Grand Orphan
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
After the depressing and close defeat at the hands of the Horseman: Mr. XYZ, his town was destroyed and his friends were dead or scattered. Looks like John is in for the ride of a lifetime, after his Numbers were stolen and he is heavily injured. Looks like he'll have to get a lot stronger to even be able to face these diabolical haters yet again!

*John wakes up inside of a Japanese influenced Dojo-Room, sleeping on the mattress. He finds his deck and materials safely put on the table in the middle of the room.

Orphan

Grand Orphan
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
*He would pick up his deck, putting the rest of the stuff into his pocket. He would also get his duel disk. After he gets everything, he would go over to the Dojo door and try to open it.*
He'd open the door to the main hallway to the Dojo. He'd see a bedroom to the right and a Kitchen to the left.

There'd be sounds of dishes clanging and sizzling.

Atlas

Kek Tier
DVL
He'd open the door to the main hallway to the Dojo. He'd see a bedroom to the right and a Kitchen to the left.

There'd be sounds of dishes clanging and sizzling.
*After finishing cooking, Sensei Salta emerges from the kitchen. He sees John, and smiles wearily.* "Ah, you're awake. Come and eat."

Gains

Banned
Banned
*After finishing cooking, Sensei Salta emerges from the kitchen. He sees John, and smiles wearily.* "Ah, you're awake. Come and eat."
*John would look at the man, not moving.* "Uh... Were you the one that saved me?"

Atlas

Kek Tier
DVL
*John would look at the man, not moving.* "Uh... Were you the one that saved me?"
"No, that was... someone else. But you are in a safe place, or as much as can be said in these dark times. Regardless! Come and eat, you need to regain your strength, and I have much to tell you."

Gains

Banned
Banned
"No, that was... someone else. But you are in a safe place, or as much as can be said in these dark times. Regardless! Come and eat, you need to regain your strength, and I have much to tell you."
*John would nod. He was very hungry, so he decided to trust the man and follow him into the dining room.*

Atlas

Kek Tier
DVL
*On the table is a bowl of chicken stir fry, along with a jug of water, a fork, 2 chopsticks, and a cup filled with water and ice. There are 4 chairs at the table, and across from the table is a TV. Sensei Salta sits down at the table, and gestures at the food.* "For you."

Gains

Banned
Banned
*On the table is a bowl of chicken stir fry, along with a jug of water, a fork, 2 chopsticks, and a cup filled with water and ice. There are 4 chairs at the table, and across from the table is a TV. Sensei Salta sits down at the table, and gestures at the food.* "For you."
*John would sit in the chair facing away from the TV. He would look over to the man.* "Why are you letting me eat all of this?"

Atlas

Kek Tier
DVL
"...Oh." *He would think for a moment, then start to eat the food on the table.*
"I have more in the kitchen if you're still hungry when you're done. Now then. If you could turn your attention to the screen." *Sensei Salta takes a remote from his robes and clicks the on button. The TV turns on. On the screen, news anchors are talking about XYZ City being torn apart by it's inhabitants. Live footage is shown of
XYZ City burning. Meanwhile, the anchors are talking about the possibility of other cities facing destruction, with destruction being anthropomorphized represented by a shadowy muscle guy.*

Gains

Banned
Banned
"I have more in the kitchen if you're still hungry when you're done. Now then. If you could turn your attention to the screen." *Sensei Salta takes a remote from his robes and clicks the on button. The TV turns on. On the screen, news anchors are talking about XYZ City being torn apart by it's inhabitants. Live footage is shown of
XYZ City burning. Meanwhile, the anchors are talking about the possibility of other cities facing destruction, with destruction being anthropomorphized represented by a shadowy muscle guy.*
*John would finish the food he was already eating, then turn around and look at the TV.* "Woah... I was there before I was thrown off the top of a building and nearly died."

Atlas

Kek Tier
DVL
*John would finish the food he was already eating, then turn around and look at the TV.* "Woah... I was there before I was thrown off the top of a building and nearly died."
"Yes, you were soundly defeated by Mr.XYZ, a harbinger of destruction. And now, your city burns. He is not the only one, either. There are 3 more, one in each city. If their terrible plots are brought to fruition, then this entire world will die. That is why you have been brought here. YOU! JOHN!" *Sensei Salta stands and points at John.* "You have been chosen to defeat these harbingers. However! You. Are. Weak. You will not stand a chance with the deck you have now. However. Here in Synchro city, there is a card shop, and there you must..." *Sensei pauses for effect, then loudly proclaims:* "BUY A STRUCTURE DECK." *He sits down.* "Once you have one, you can come back here, and train under me, Sensei Salta. We will make you a stronger champion."

Last edited:

Gains

Banned
Banned
"Yes, you were soundly defeated by Mr.XYZ, a harbinger of destruction. And now, your city burns. He is not the only one, either. There are 3 more, one in each city. If their terrible plots are brought to fruition, then this entire world will die. That is why you have been brought here. YOU! JOHN!" *Sensei Salta stands and points at John.* "You have been chosen to defeat these harbingers. However! You. Are. Weak. You will not stand a chance with the deck you have now. However. Here in Synchro city, there is a card shop, and there you must..." *Sensei pauses for effect, then loudly proclaims:* "BUY A STRUCTURE DECK." *He sits down.* "Once you have one, you can come back here, and train under me, Sensei Salta. We will make you a stronger champion."
*John would nod, taking all of the information in.* "Alright, where is the nearest shop?"

Atlas

Kek Tier
DVL
"This Dojo is on top of a mountain. You're going to have to go down the path, then there will be a shop on the right. Then you must come back up."

Gains

Banned
Banned
"This Dojo is on top of a mountain. You're going to have to go down the path, then there will be a shop on the right. Then you must come back up."
"Is it a safe path? You said I was unconscious for 2 days, I don't want to randomly fall on the way down."

Atlas

Kek Tier
DVL
"Well... yes and no. The path itself is very safe, and can be traversed easily. But there are aspiring duelists who wish to climb the mountain and prove themselves, and they may challenge you as you descend and ascend. However! There is a train that arrives periodically: THE STEAM TRAIN. It also has duelists on it, but the destination will be a lot easier to reach. However, the duelists on the path are easier to beat than the duelists on the train. But there are usually more duelists on the path than the train, so choose as you will."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)