• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Z-Unit Opinions Poll/Q&A

What do you think of Z Unit? Tell us if we can improve in anyways besides the obvious

• Z Unit is doing good

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Z Unit needs to do better

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • Z Unit is bad right now

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters

Augustine Eckhart

Well-Known
So, I've decided to do some opinion gathering and some general Q&A for Z Unit
(Also, this is the first poll I've done so please don't shit on me)
General stuff
Current Warden: Warden Cardon
Current Deputies: Korpitz, Davison (me), and Tyler (Doc Biggus) (Ranger was a cool deputy tho)

Windows

Ultra Tier
I recommend making zunit training harder to filter out the idiots. You can teach Dclass how to RP since they are usually new players.

Windows

Ultra Tier
Training has been made harder already, there has been less overall autism in the branch. How would you suggest we teach D class how to RP?
I would tell Dclass about how the /mes and /its work also tell them about the different types of things you can do in Block during free time

TierGamer

Expert Tier
A purge is still needed from mandatory meetings because this is what a z-unit said (from waht I remember) " Yeah SCP 939 is a dinner party"
"Also said SCP means Sexy Cliterous Pussy"
So yeah (Already talked to Cardon About this)

Augustine Eckhart

Well-Known
A purge is still needed from mandatory meetings because this is what a z-unit said (from waht I remember) " Yeah SCP 939 is a dinner party"
We are going to start working on that

Jingle

God Tier
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
Ranger was the only memorable Deputy Warden on the server. The rest, I have seen no remarkable changes demonstrated. Sure, you can make a couple documents here and there and slap peoples name on the forums. But it really isn't progressing in a noticable direction.

Soles

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
Just don’t have school shooters in your branch lol

Anglican

Banned
Banned
I don’t know if any real blame can be placed upon Z-Unit inherently, it is a job all about dealing with retards and being THE source of D-Class breaches. If I was a Z-Unit in real life, I’d fucking transfer out to General Security. In fact, my first character did. Then into Medical and S.I.D.

As a Z-Unit, I try to be reasonable but D-Class are so fucking cancer. Fondling Security, reasonlessly attacking Security, and being generally “Terminate my contract!”. I end up painting the walls with minges, rapists, and retards.

I’m doing Gods work though, eugenics brought to you by Z-Unit Branch.

Keith

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
why do people always put too many options/meme answers in polls? its a waste of time

The Burtard

"Don't Call Me Retarded"
I feel like Z-Unit training is way to easy, for a job that deals with a base largely of new players, a lot of Z-units are quick to get mad or annoyed and resort to shooting, they don't know how to deal with D-class. Z-units are people who should have an understanding of RP being people who've passed Trainee test and Being an SSO/FMO, they deal with a group of rowdy and loud people that aren't familiar with how the server works. I remember all the mass D-block shootings that happened and what lead up to them, D-class being rowdy,Bored and annoying the guards.
Like I say, it's reputation and attitudes towards certain factions that can ruin RP, people on here that have been here a long time look at the D-class who are new as minges and the D-class see the guards as cunts. Is there reason to have those opinions? Yes but we can fix it.

The Burtard

"Don't Call Me Retarded"
I remember that, the D-class were saying they had an escape reason.

McIntyre

Kek Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
What you should do to improve the branch is: 1. Make the SSO’s being trained somewhat like Z-Unit trainees. Have them be these trainees for a day or 2 and learn how to deal with info breaches, d block breaches, or riots.
2. Don’t hire school shooters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)