• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Zeus Cabin

Orphan

Grand Orphan
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
"I'm good..."
"I know a lot about producing offspring. Especially from soul and nutrients. You seem to care about sustenance and nutrients, so I thought you would care."

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"I know a lot about producing offspring. Especially from soul and nutrients. You seem to care about sustenance and nutrients, so I thought you would care."
"I won't stop you, I guess."

Orphan

Grand Orphan
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
"I won't stop you, I guess."
"Let them acknowledge that you are their biological host for their majority of lifespan before only keeping the bare minimum of contact, so that neither a good nor bad relationship is established yet allows emotional connections to be shared."

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"Let them acknowledge that you are their biological host for their majority of lifespan before only keeping the bare minimum of contact, so that neither a good nor bad relationship is established yet allows emotional connections to be shared."
"That's a thing. I call that the Vanilla treatment."

Orphan

Grand Orphan
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
"That's a thing. I call that the Vanilla treatment."
"Better then you're unsavory treatment full of tears. Mortals crying is unbelievably ugly. Why create water from your eyes to express feeling? It's gross."

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"Better then you're unsavory treatment full of tears. Mortals crying is unbelievably ugly. Why create water from your eyes to express feeling? It's gross."
"Uh-huh..."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)