• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Zeus Cabin

Moxie

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
*Faye wakes up from dozing off a bit. She would quickly notice the pack of hunting dogs still laying and sitting near her. As Faye goes to stand, the dogs would perk their heads up and each would get up as well.*

"I need to go feed these guys really quick."

*She would look to Apollo.*

"Want to come along? We've just been sitting here all day. And we can come right back after."

// @Blitz

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*Faye wakes up from dozing off a bit. She would quickly notice the pack of hunting dogs still laying and sitting near her. As Faye goes to stand, the dogs would perk their heads up and each would get up as well.*

"I need to go feed these guys really quick."

*She would look to Apollo.*

"Want to come along? We've just been sitting here all day. And we can come right back after."

// @Blitz
*Apollo tilts his head over to her direction, still lying on his back.*

"Yeah, I guess I can walk."

Moxie

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
*Apollo tilts his head over to her direction, still lying on his back.*

"Yeah, I guess I can walk."
"Alright, well there should be some dog food stored in the Artemis cabin. So, that's where we're headed."

*Faye would start walking in the direction of the Artemis cabin, pausing and looking at Apollo to see if he was actually coming or not. The pack of hunting dogs would follow after her.*

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"Alright, well there should be some dog food stored in the Artemis cabin. So, that's where we're headed."

*Faye would start walking in the direction of the Artemis cabin, pausing and looking at Apollo to see if he was actually coming or not. The pack of hunting dogs would follow after her.*
*Apollo stands up, brushing himself off. He'd make sure the Karpos is secure on his shoulder before setting off, walking beside Faye.*

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*Apollo would enter the cabin, shutting the door behind him after Cornelius enters, falling onto his bed. He'd go to sleep.*

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*Apollo wakes, yawning and stretching, before looking to the popcorn beast.*

"Hey Cornelius, I'm gonna be out getting food, washing up, etc. If you need me, I don't have any plans to leave the cabin, big house, or pavilion areas right now. Just come find me."

*He'd leave the cabin, setting out into the camp.*

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*Apollo enters Zeus' cabin, falling onto his bed.*

GlaDos2199

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*Apollo remembers his other combat knowledge after getting struck by lightning*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)